Image Map

Sunday 30 November 2014

A-MAZE-ing!


I am happy to say that I did manage to get a new file finished just before the Cyber Sale that is happening very shortly on December 1-2.

Here she is!  A-MAZE-ing Alphabet!







All the way from a-z!!  These are going to be great for fast finishers or those littles that need a little bit of extra practice.  
I have also included 2 extra mazes that is alphabetical order in both letters and pictures.


Now these are in my store now for sale but if you can wait just a little while the Cyber Sale will be happening on December 1 and 2.  My whole store will be on sale for 20% and by using the code TPTCYBER you will get an extra 10% off at the checkout.  



Just click on any of the pics to head over to my store and start clearing out your wishlist!  Happy shopping :)




No comments:

Post a Comment