Image Map

Thursday 24 April 2014

ANZAC Day

I have taken a little break from blogging over the last week while I have been on holidays.   I have been enjoying spending time with my kids, walking at our local beach, surfing the net and shopping for clothes for the coming winter (for my kids, not me, seriously they do not stop growing!)
BUT!.....  I wanted to pop in to remind all my Aussie readers about a couple of previous posts that I have done about ANZAC Day, which will be tomorrow for us.
As many of you may know my husband is in the military BUT....my father and father in law were also in the RAAF, both my Grandfathers served in WW2 as well as my Grandmother, so you could say tomorrow is a BIG DEAL in our house.  We will be attending the dawn service and then the march, then out to lunch with some friends (also in the military).

Anywho, you can read about my post where I visited a War Cemetery in France and found my Great Grandfather's war grave here as well as some poppy art I did with my kids here.

So while you are enjoying reading those posts I will be putting my feet up enjoying my holidays and reading a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment