Image Map

Sunday 15 September 2013

Five For Friday

I missed linking up last week because I was busy with family.  Technically some of these pics are from last week but had to be included as the last week and a half has just been huge for me and my family, so here goes



 Finding and meeting my sister that was adopted out as a child has been the best thing that has happened to our family.  We have been very blessed and lucky to have this opportunity, you can read about it here


Technically it is Spring here in Australia but one morning we woke up to the lightest snow flurries on our fences and cars as well as on the hills in the distance....not fun.  The snow melted away when the freezing rain came in.  What Spring???







We had some fun in class playing loads of card games including war and making large and low numbers.



 We had a fantastic weekend up at our block in the North of the state.  We needed to check some fences and make a list of maintenance.  It is our long term dream  plan to move here and build a house.

I had a winner for my Pin it to Win it competition yesterday, there is already and email in your inbox Cherie!

Hope you all had a good week, see you next week

fiveforfriday2

BTW I do know that I am late linking up.....but am hoping that people won't notice, yes I am talking about all of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment