Image Map

Monday 19 August 2013

BTS purchases and wishlisting!

Well, just in case you didn't know, there is a big sale on at TpT...you knew didn't you!


I have already had an awesome time shopping and wanted to share a few things I have bought before I go back for round 2!
Check out these super scientific kids from Mel!

Scientist Stick Kids - Clipart for Teaching

I don't know what I am going to do with them yet.....but I had to have them!

Chalk Alphabet / Blackboard Alphabet - Graphics From the Pond

Chalk Alphabet from Mel @ From the Pond as well

From AliMath

Energy Workstations Task Cards - Science Experiments/Rotations

15 Great Science Experiments for Elementary Classrooms

From Aisne's Creations

Spaced Out Clipart

Solar System Clipart Pack

Looks like I will be creating some Science products, heehee
To check out any of these fab products just click on the pic to go to the store :)

There will be more to come, moving more things from my wishlist to my cart!  
 Don't forget there is still time to get in and bag a bargain!  Just click on the BTS button to go to MY store for 20% off everything!

1 comment:

  1. We all need more science units. Create away!
    Isn't it fun shopping. I'm hooked.
    With thanks
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete