Image Map

Sunday 1 July 2012

My First Blog Award

A big thank you to Kylie from Down Under Teacher for giving my the One Lovely Blog Award!
 My Photo
She has been very supportive and has answered my very moronic and simple questions about the blogging world.  I have been  amazed by the sharing of so many fantastic resources and ideas from teachers all over the world.  This has really inspired me to freshen up my teaching and my classroom and I am happily addicted!
So now to pass on this fabbo award

Stephanie at 3rd Grade Thoughts
Shanyn at Coffe, Kids and Compulsive lists
Jennifer K at Herding Kats in Kindergarten
Christina at Buntings, Books and Bainbridge - loving the new look!
Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files
Lacy at Wild About Teaching
April at The Idea Backpack
Kellie at Spotted in 1st Grade
Meagan at Buzz around 2nd Grade



Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists  3rd Grade Thoughts   wild about teaching!Bunting Books and Bainbridge Ladybug's teacher files
Button  Spotted in First Grade  My Photo
There will be more to come!

2 comments: